The Winter Luxury Retreat | St. Regis Aspen | January 19 -22, 2018
Get ready for a great time of sisterhood, fellowship, and amazing networking.
The retreat is 4 days and 3 nights, space is limited as this is a very exclusive and high-end resort.
There will be worship, meditation, workshops on life + business, intimate fearless discussions, optional spa treatments and skiing!
Empowerment + Relaxation + Entertainment = A Fun Fly Fabulous Time
Nestled at the Base of Majestic Aspen Mountain. Amongst icy mountain streams, shimmering alpine lakes and majestic snow-capped peaks beckon a destination of note. Welcome to The St. Regis Aspen Resort. A contemporary version of a Gilded Age mountainside manor which provides an uncompromising base for arbiters of fine food and wine, connoisseurs of culture and adventure seekers. Located just steps from Aspen’s signature slopes and featuring premier amenities and St. Regis service, welcome to our signature Aspen resort.
There is so much power in the collective and connective energy that exists with people gather together for greatness …magic happens! I chose this place because after my 35th birthday trip my friend Rashida who was on the trip said Arian you need to turn this into an annual event this was awesome. While I can’t guarantee this would be an annual location for the retreat I was definitely game for doing it again. While most retreats are summer or spring, winter luxury is definitely a different experience.
I have been traveling the world since I was a kid. I grew up middle class we weren’t rich but I can definitely say we were exposed and very well-traveled. Exposed to many cultures and experiences of which I am very grateful for. As an adult, I continue to travel and see the world and all of God’s beautiful creation. My father always said Arian one of the best gifts you can give someone are great memories, continue to create great memories for others. I have executed events surrounding the Oscars, Grammys, and host of A-list celebrities including Chris Brown, Jamie Foxx and many others. You are definitely in for an amazing time!
What does your ticket include:
- Hotel Stay
- Shuttle transportation to and from Aspen Airport for commercial flights (Aspen Airport is 4 miles/10 minutes from hotel)
- Complimentary basic guestroom internet access
- Choice of morning newspaper delivered
- St. Regis Butler service for all suites
- Twice-daily housekeeping service with turn-down and bottled water each evening
- 24-hour unlimited access to the fitness facility
- Local access calls; toll-free, credit card and collect calls for the first hour
- Daily coffee and tea service in the Shadow Mountain Lounge
- Individual transportation within the city of Aspen
- 24-hour business center
- Daily signature St. Regis champagne sabering ritual
- Access to all retreat workshops and activities
- Lift ticket and private lesson at Aspen Snowmass
- Food Saturday, Sunday, and Monday
Your Registration Doesn’t Include:
- Spa services
- Tips for any services you use outside of the retreat
$5999 Single $4500 double
$610 is required to secure your space
$5,389 for single
- 1 installment $3890 for double
Single Occupancy – Payment plans
- 11 monthly installments $490 for single
- 6 installments $899 for single
- 4 installments $1,348 for single
- 2 installments $2,695 for single
Double Occupancy payment plans
- 11 monthly installments $354 for double
- 6 installments $649 for double
- 4 installments $972 for double
- 2 installments $1945 for double
Monthly payment plans are available after the application is approved
Cancellation and Refund Policy
This a very high-end luxury vacation and deposits are needed to secure the vendors, speakers, and experiences. You can cancel due to emergency but there are no refunds. If you need to transfer your ticket we must be notified more than 60 days prior to retreat as this is a bespoke experience.